Our business tax services are designed to help business owners in Tulsa, Oklahoma navigate the intricacies of the tax code, payroll requirements, and banking regulations. We offer comprehensive services for business taxes, and more. You will find a list of our services on this page, but please contact us if you have a requirement that is not found on this list.
Services for Business Taxes
- Mid and Large multi-state Corporate tax preparation and tax planning services for C corps and S Corps
- Business tax returns and tax planning for LLCs
- Partnership business tax planning and tax preparation
- Sole Proprietor tax preparation and tax planning services
- Tax returns for Nonprofits 990 and assist new nonprofits with applications
Individual Tax Services
We provide tax services for individuals with the goal of helping to reduce their tax burden by taking all possible deductions. In addition, we provide assistance with tax planning, estate planning, retirement planning, and other services. If you don’t see the specific service you need, please contact our office in Tulsa, Oklahoma to discuss your needs.
Tax Preparation and Filing Tax Returns – We offer preparation of tax returns and e-file your return, so you will have your refund within ten days.
Multi-State Tax Filing – We provide tax return filing in all 50 states and filed returns for our clients in more than 30 states last year.
Tax Planning – In order to minimize your tax bill, some planning is needed. We can help you find deductions you may not be taking to reduce your taxes.
IRS Representation – Do you need professional advice about IRS notices? Please contact our office for assistance with notices of past balances do or non-filing, so we can evaluate your situation. In many cases, we are able to help individuals reduce payments or make an offer in compromise to the IRS.
- Estate Taxation Planning and Filing – Many people are unaware that the estate tax is currently 55%. We offer estate planning services to shelter your estate.